Voice Synthesizers

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Thu Sep 7 17:35:35 EDT 2000

Interesting, I had my laptop in it's case in the car on a long trip last
October. I really didn't want to bring it, but I needed it for an
assignment I had then, and when I plugged the cable in to the laptop, in to
that square adapter, the tab didn't lock, and when I flipped it back to the
position it should've been in, it broke off, but that cable is too short
for using the synth with anything else but a laptop, even on my lap to next
to me is pushing the distance the cable can go. Why did they make it so
short? Especially where I'm likely to work to use it, there's probably not
a wall behind every machine to mount it on.