Root disk help

Bruce Pfeiffer starfire_7 at mailandnews.com
Wed Sep 6 19:34:06 EDT 2000

Dear Rian,

may I offer a recomindation for a speech friendly ftp protical program?  I
myself use this, and find it is wonderful, for it has a windows explorer
interface.  It is called FTP explorer, and can be downloaded from
ftp://ftp.ftpx.com/pub/fptx

I hope you consider this, and if you do, you will also find that it is also
free!

Hope you like it.

Regards:
Bruce