Voice Synthesizers

Brent Harding bharding at mail.ufw2.com
Wed Sep 6 18:03:23 EDT 2000

Is there something that'll fit in a dectalk that one can get at standard
places, I have one with the tab broke off, on one end, it gives error in
command parameter sometimes like this, as one end isn't attached firmly.
The one that's supposed to go in to the computer is the one with the tab
broke, the cable, not the adapter.