Any update on booting Problem

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Tue Sep 5 08:05:15 EDT 2000

Um, from what I can remember for some reason the color.gz root disk seems to be broken and I think the one that is on the major ftp sites is broken so don't know what to tell you guys. The reason why I say this is because the root disk isn't modified to make the slackware install disks so must be something with the default ones.

I don't know if this works or not, but I wonder what would happen if you used the 7.0 root disk to install the system. Never tried it, but it might work.

Tommy.