Key pad problem

brian Moore brianrm at home.com
Tue Sep 5 06:36:57 EDT 2000

Hi.   I suspect that you are using the redhat keymap file file.  there is a
speakup keymap file on the ftp site which I can send you if you like if you
can't find it.  i had the same problem with rh 6.2 and changing my keymap
file with the one from the speakup site fixed the problem for me.  let me
know.

brian.