To Caldera or not to Caldera

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Sep 4 09:59:01 EDT 2000

Hi Brent,

     It's my understanding that the Dell drivers are included in the
RedHat source packages.  I downloaded the Dell version by mistake and
compiled it.  I couldn't use sound for some reason.  Now there's only
one kernel version, so I think we're ok.  Obviously, one would need to
check with Dell or RedHat before buying a machine.

          HTH.
          Bill