need a volunteer

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Sun Oct 29 02:24:56 EST 2000

Port 139 tcp is used for smb connections;
port 137 udp is used or name resoltuion and 138 is used for netbios datagram
services. Best to block 137-139 tcp and udp for maximum safety or don't
even run smb on the external interfaces I run to networks here
one on 192.168.1.x for windows and my externally visible network.

Regards, Kerry.