which redhat CD's to get

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Oct 28 18:44:03 EDT 2000

Oh, will it have a text based ppp config utility?
I've also heard of kickstart installing, how that works I'm not sure, but I
bet I'm going to have to do it if I have to do this on a laptop with a
swappable cd and floppy drive where I can't boot from anything but CD to
get it installed, and my com port is used by my dec express, so serial
console is out. Can redhat do installation with parallel port console? Just
delete the device file for a serial port I don't have and symlink it to the
parallel port device file? Could this install be done by modem, suppose not
as pcmcia isn't in native support to dial with anything, or to receive the
connection.