telnet or ssh versus serial console was partial success - still need help

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Oct 28 14:56:14 EDT 2000

I never thought there were teraterm sets yet. I still use version 3.1 of
wineyes, as 4.0 was just released and I haven't gotten it yet. Do the sets
work with 3.1? I'm pretty sure I'll learn quite a bit when I can actually
tell what I'll be doing, and exactly what things are like. I'll probably
find out how I'd get in if networking is down some how, some of the finer
details one doesn't know about until things happen.