which redhat CD's to get

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Oct 28 14:46:02 EDT 2000

Oh, I suppose there's little difference in 6.2 or 7.0. Does ppp configure
without x-win, or will I need help to get online? I know someone else was
wondering that too, linux for dumbies just tells the x way of doing
reconfiguration of network interfaces. I know ifconfig would control the IP
address of the ppp interface, but as how to establish ppp0 as an interface
they say to go to the network thing in the control panel.
I wonder what the junk going around that redhat mixed kernel 2.4 headers
with the 2.2 kernel to cause bad compiling of programs.