which redhat CD's to get

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sat Oct 28 06:55:43 EDT 2000

Eventually you can obtain everything that's on theprofessional CD, except
for some commercial stuff. Professional has more apps, database engine and
some other things necessary for corporate networks.
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://go.to/vtsaran
or