speakup and sticky keys

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Oct 27 23:32:05 EDT 2000

Hi Kirk and All:  I would really like to thank you for this quick
responce.  You saved me a lot of reading.  I tried your suggestions
and modified the speakup ins key and they all work just fine.  So if
anyone would like a copy of the speakupsticky.map file let me know.
It works quite nicely.

Once again thank you very much Kirk
  Kirk