need a volunteer

brian Moore admin at bmoore.yi.org
Fri Oct 27 20:50:35 EDT 2000

Greetings all.  okay finally got my linux box up and all my services
running the way I want.  my mail server is finally doing what I want.  I
think i have all my ipchains rules setup right and pluged all the security
holes I know of.  the one I'm not clear on is my port 25 security.  if this
machine ever becomes a spam host, I will have to shoot myself so I want to
make real sure that no one except those in my local network can use it.
probably asking for trouble but got all my logging on verbose to see what
happens.  can someone try and use my smtp server and see if you can.  if
you notice anything else, let me know as well.

would really apreciate it.

host is bmoore.yi.org
thanks.  brian.