which redhat CD's to get

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Oct 27 18:25:06 EDT 2000

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Brent Harding wrote:

> Is there a difference between the professional or the regular, or is it all
> the same stuff on the CD, or obtainable elsewhere?

There is bound to be some difference. But since I am not a RedHat
marketing weenie, I don't know them. Given your level of expertise I can't
imagine what is on the profesional version that you need to buy. All the
same, it is your money and you should spend it soon if it is buring a hole
in your pocket. If your like the rest of us, you will get the CD for $4.95
and find more interesting places to spend it. In fact, you could send the
difference to me. I am sure to have interesting places to spend it.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net