which redhat CD's to get

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Oct 27 17:50:10 EDT 2000

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Brent Harding wrote:

> I'm thinking of trying redhat, probably 6.2 as 7.0 has that kernel
> headers trouble. What's the difference if I get the cheapbytes CD, or the
> official redhat one, they sell both, redhat one is more expensive...

This is an excelent question Brent. There are two differences. The first
is that the more expensive version allows you to email RedHat for support
in getting the system setup. (Email only and only for setup is free. And a
30 day limit or some such.) The second difference is that one is much more
expensive then the other one.

Short take: buy it cheap.

=======
Kirk Wood