Red Hat install problems.

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Fri Oct 27 10:55:52 EDT 2000

Hi guys. I posted a message to the list a few days ago about having a problem installing Red Hat 6.2 off of a ftp server using the litetalk pcmcia disk image.
In the keymaps list I chose the speakup key map and everything was fine until it loaded the secondary ram disk or something like it.
I'm guessing it pulls this disk off the ftp tree and I know this tree is correct because its an iso image of the cd so the directory structure should be fine.
Is there any resource I can use to make my own speakup disk for doing the install? Also what do I do about replacing the key map file in the ram disk image?
Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Tommy.