telnet or ssh versus serial console was partial success - still need help

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Oct 27 07:51:37 EDT 2000

wineyes sets are at http://www.gwmicro.com/support for teraterm.  And if you get the ttssh plugin just unzip those files into the teraterm folder where all the
other programs are for it.  Now change your short cut to run ttssh.exe instead of ttermpro.exe.  When you do this you get the connection dialog however
instead of just telnet you also get ssh.  Under the setup pulldown menu you can configure certain aspects of ssh.  Teraterm ssh supports only version 1 of
ssh so if you are wanting to use ssh2 I recommend secure crt.  I've used both with wonderful success.

Regards.