telnet or ssh versus serial console was partial success - still need help

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu Oct 26 16:34:03 EDT 2000

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 01:55:23PM -0500, Brent Harding wrote:
> Might want to try that, unfortunately I'm not sure of any cheap anonymous
> ftp sites one can upload stuff like this to.

I know of one that I can use. Get the files from:

ftp://dalek.dhs.org/pub/ttermp23.zip
and
ftp://dalek.dhs.org/pub/ttssh151.zip

BTW....that cheap or free ftp site...is my computer (this one) running
Debian Linux.

If it's not letting you connect, it's 'cause I'm in Windoz doing some
banking crap or something, just try again a little later.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV        | And if the ground yawned,
Email: davros at ycardz.com     | I'd step to the side and say,