which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Wed Oct 25 23:23:29 EDT 2000

> Are pcmcia extra serial ports worth it?
Find one and decide if it is worth your money. Good luck, I haven't seen
any and didn't looking at CDW web site.

> Do parallel to serial converters
> work as they would using a braille 'n speak to print to a parallel ink
> printer, do that quite a bit. The serial end goes in to the braille 'n
> speak, and the parallel goes in to the printer.

The short answer is no. You would have to have another driver written to
get this done. This driver would have a different interface to deal
with. If you hold your breath waiting you will surely pass out. So the
long answer here is also no. Like I said, forget it. You can't get there
from here.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net