speakup wierdness

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Wed Oct 25 22:00:53 EDT 2000

The blazer has an echo in it. It is not a doubletalk.
Just use a serial terminal. It works.
A generic synth driver is useless or close to useless hwo do you intend
to shut up the hardware? That'll get old real quick.
Linux since 2.2.0 supports a serial console. a serial console.
this means you get *all* messages bound for the serial console. Just use a
serial terminal and you'll see all there is to see.

Regards, Kerry.