Root access (was RE: which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?)

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Wed Oct 25 21:05:27 EDT 2000

I suppose nothing is wrong with telnet and getting in as su, but the fact
that the sysadmin would have to share the root password with all the
admins, but I'd think ssh could solve that, he'd just give each one a
different key on a disk or something, and everyone would be in as root who
had one of the valid keys.