which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Tue Oct 24 16:41:09 EDT 2000

I've worried more about that than what might happen with linux, because
then we have the issue of how accessible the remote means of access is,
probably from another machine running windows, I've heard there are so many
remote admin programs out there, that finding accessible ones will be
harder than finding a way in to a linux system. What I found, as a test on
editing files on a friend's machine is that the slow update can throw one
off as compared to at the console, but he's on cable and I use a modem, so
that could be it too.