which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Mon Oct 23 22:00:47 EDT 2000

Oh, why then, do they claim to use A/b switches to decide which machine
they're controlling? I'm not fond of that idea either, but if I have to
deal with it, because their firewall secures access to that level, which
I'm not sure it would, it'd be inefficient to do things that way. If
there's no capability of connecting screens or keyboards, what would be
used to set it up initially, or reinstall if something goes wrong? Do these
machines usually have a program that you run across the network that works
no matter what?
I suppose if I can do most stuff remotely, I could just set up one speakup
enabled linux box to control all others with.