Root access (was RE: which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?)

Brent Harding bharding at UFW2.COM
Mon Oct 23 21:55:11 EDT 2000

There's no securetty that'd work remotely, I'm sure because it doesn't
allow you to use an ip address. I'm sure eth0 doesn't count, as it's not
really considered a device file in /dev. I'm not fond of the idea of
multiple root privileged users, especially if it's not really needed.