which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Mon Oct 23 21:48:32 EDT 2000

Yes, but installing linux on them I'd have to use speakup, and once I do,
the speakup kernel is the one that remains on the system, so it'd never
boot without the synth. Where I was considering to work a system where as
you'd need to flip a switch to control which system your keyboard, mouse,
and monitor are hooked to. Why they might do it like this I'm not sure, but
if there were suppose 5 machines controlled this way, and they reboot
automatically at night, how would each machine's kernel see the synth to
detect it, so it's capable of being used in this way? If at all possible, I
would rather use something that's powered by the computer in this
situation, but having an extra isa card a/b switch, where the synth is in a
slot on this device, and two or more isa cards went in to the different
systems, where you could switch which one has the synthesizer.