redhat 7 problem.

Chris Schulte cjschulte at home.com
Fri Oct 20 09:20:48 EDT 2000

I am going to experiment this weekend with the redhat 6.2 distro and getting
a braille lite to work with it.  A nice person from the list has given me
his number and I am going to call and get over the phone tech support for
the whole problem.  So in answer to the message about the braille lite, if
the person would send me his direct e-mail address and if I get this working
I'll be more then willing to help.  As far as the other question about
speakup working on 6.2, I'll also be able to give a definitive answer this
weekend, although I assume it will because there is a boot image for it.