CVS speakup with 2.4.0-test9 (was Re: emacs terminal devices)

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Wed Oct 18 22:10:52 EDT 2000

Hi Kirk
     I'm running test9 now with speakup not in it. Of course I need to use emacspeak, so I can't really test everything, but the system boots and operates. Actually, I needed to recompile do to the way my kernel got installed, I just answered N to speakup when doing this and I got a bootable kernel again. So, it's something with speakup, but as the kernel gives no output that may be a hard one to find.