speakup on a sparc

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Wed Oct 18 19:55:32 EDT 2000

Don't go buy a sparc;
pcs seem to cause enough trouble as it is and you don't strike me as the sort
of person who would cope well inside a forth monitor.
Stay with pcs; far more people have them and the parts are cheaper. You'll
also get better support off the mailing lists with your problems.

When Kirk says untested; he really means he hasn't even tried it so it's up
to brave folks like myself to give it a spin.
You can't run Windows on a sparc unless you use an emulator they use totally
different processors to a pc.

Regards, Kerry.