which prebuilt linux boxes seem to work best?

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Wed Oct 18 18:59:10 EDT 2000

Cool, does gateway put it on automatically? I don't know what they say is
so bad with the new redhat 7.0, but I know my isp uses redhat, and this guy
says he can probably help me get some things going that I've had troubles
in in the past.
I went without swap on my machine, but don't find it to be a problem with
256 mb of ram, probably more than I need for now (figured ram would solve
my windows lockup troubles, but it didn't, especially with trying to record
a lot of stuff at once like sound recorder or whatever.)