help with alsa/sblive

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Fri Oct 13 20:35:46 EDT 2000

Jacob -

The emu10k1 driver complains about an invalid parameter during the boot
process, but does not tell me which one. I am sure I have a screwed up set
of aliases in modules.conf - the only model I had to work with is those
that Kirk provided for the SB16, which I have previously used successfully
both with an actual SB16 card and also with an AWE64. Can you tell me
where to get a set of aliases for the sblive? I think that might be where
my problem is.

Tha;nks - Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
Back when I was a boy it was 40 miles toeverywhere,
uphill both ways, and it was always snowing!