install questions

Jason Custer jasoncuster at home.com
Fri Oct 13 20:04:41 EDT 2000

Hi Chris,
If you want to send me an email, that would be better. I will give you my
phone number or something, because there is no way to explain this easily.
You will probibly want to be walked through things, as there is no way to
easily anticipate everything that may happen.  My email address is
jasoncuster at home.com.  I have lots of experience using my braille 'n speak
and linux, and we probibly can get it worked out. Good luck,
Jason