network configuration problem

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Fri Oct 13 14:22:46 EDT 2000

No, I'm talking about services to the windows box. I heard ipmasking won't
allow me to connect to other machines on ports there is no proxy written
for, like shoutcast and msmedia, from the windows machines. I want to keep
the system dialed in, so I can run mail for my domain I registered. If the
link goes down the mail never will come in as the servers try at weird
intervals.