network configuration problem

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Fri Oct 13 13:53:18 EDT 2000

The only reason I want to telnet to it, is because I don't want to dedicate
a synth to it. I want it to always stay online, the one that dials in. If
the ppp0 has one interface, and eth0 had a private ip address, the
connection will never work right, as writing modules to forward every port
I need is hard seeing I don't know programming in c. I want to keep
something online no matter if the synth is connected or not, so I'd have to
use a normal kernel without speakup in it, so if I want to change something
without rebooting to get speech in, I can just telnet from the
microsoft/linux dual booter I have now.