djc Returns to Acbradio.org

djc djc2 at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 12 13:36:11 EDT 2000

Greetings from Don Coco of Sacramento California. I work for
http://www.acbradio.org in the Interactive Division. Recently my Computer
"died" so it was time for a major upgrade. Through the Kindness of a friend
we've built a new Athlon 850 and i'd like to invite you to Hear it in
Action. If you Love Classic Top Forty from the Past Forty Years then djc's
Jukebox is for you. My Program is Heard on Acbradio Interactive on Saturday
Evenings in North America and Sunday UTC time. The time is 7 Pm Pdt, 10 Pm
on the East Coast and it runs for 3 hours. That's Sunday from 02:00 Utc
(GMT) to 05:00 GMt (UTC).
 Note you need of course a sound card and either good headphones or
speakers and you need to be on the net. You will need a Player as well. You
can use either Winamp or Realplayer if your running Windows or Soundjam if
your running a Macintosh. To listen to Acbradio Interactive with Winamp or
Realplayer Please open the program and type control-l and paste in the
following url:

http://166.90.148.110:8550

If your running a Macintosh open Soundjam and type control-u and paste in
the same url. Once the time changes I will be on just 1 hour earlier so 6
to 9 here on the west coast of North America or 9 to midnight on the East
Coast. You will be able to email me requests so make a note of the address:
request at acbradio.org and I also invite you to listen to the many other
great programs on Acbradio Interactive. Thank you for your time and i sure
hope you'll listen and participate.
Don Coco

     mailto:djc2 at pacbell.net

     I C Q Number is: 4781694