Correction:

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 9 13:29:33 EDT 2000

    Hello.  Thanks for the information.  Also, thanks for the tutorial.
after
listening to it, I realized I need to wait for the CD, and I will be better
off wiping Windows 95 off this system instead of splitting this 2 gig drive
in half.  The tutorial helped me understand what the documentation was
saying.

          Kenny