hearing the audio from a remote system

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sun Oct 8 20:59:29 EDT 2000

Wow, could recording be done this way too, so I can record stuff that takes
up the recording process to send over the net. What comes to mind is stuff
like dialpad with evoice, if I get a really funny message, I'd want to
record it, but I can't because dialpad reserves the recording for sending
to the other party. In the case of evoice, there is nobody to talk to to
record that way. If I, again, telnet to this remote system, use alsarecord
could I get what's coming out of my sound card recorded in to a file, even
when it's own recording channel is in use? My sblive seems to not allow
more than one recording on at a time.