new system shaping up

Georgina Joyce gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 21:07:49 EDT 2000

Hi

I was going to reply to this tread earlier but felt that on the whole the
advice given was valid.  However, while I know a few people who have had
Yamaha CD Writers and have them give up after a year or so, I'm really
pleased with my HP7200I, Plus which is a 2 speed writer about two and a half
years old and still going strong.  OK its slow by today's standard but I'm
buying a HP next time, when I do need to replace it.  Because, HP offer's
good support and it appears that their CD Writers are reliable.

Gena

gena at visson.freeserve.co.uk g.joyce at uclan.ac.uk

http://www.visson.freeserve.co.uk

Mobile Telephone Number 07951 196268