Self Introduction

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Mon Nov 27 19:56:50 EST 2000

Does that mean if I go check out the speakup that's in there, nobody else
can once I've done it? About all I can do is add in some text and reupload
to satisfy the system for others, to make a new version. One might be able
to use it for writing reports if they wanted, have a friend download it,
proofread and send up the new stuff. I'm sure people have done other things
with it too, never gave it a try yet.