redhat 6.2 unresolved module symbols problem

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Nov 25 01:35:11 EST 2000

Hi Chuck,

     Since Brent is using the RedHat stock kernel, -compiled modules
and a config file already are installed.  Therefore, in order to get
speakup into the kernel, only the kernel itself need be re-compiled.

Hi Brent,

     I think your early bedtime came be for we could finish with the kernel
upgrade.  Remind me of your phone number and we can get the job done this
week end.  Needless to say, you can safely ignore the garbage on this
topic emanating from Texas.

          HTH.
          Bill in Denver