cvs updates

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Thu Nov 16 22:31:19 EST 2000

Hi Kirk
     Well I tried this new CVS and still the kernel freezes. The same problem as before where LILO loads the kernel, then, without any errors or messages, the system completely hangs. Even control+alt+delete will not reboot, everything locks. This is with kernel 2.4.0-test10.
     I don't think it's my computer system, but you never know.