Fw: mechanical braille display

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Wed Nov 15 12:47:57 EST 2000

While not Speakup-related (yet), and not directly Linux-related, I thought
some might be interested in the following exchange. If someone can get a
braille display out that's cheaper than the current offerings, I'm *all for
it*! Especially if it can be integrated into a cheap computer running Linux.