Slackware Bootdisk help

Tommy Moore stp at odysseus.yi.org
Tue Nov 14 13:57:58 EST 2000

Hi. There are are boot disks on the ftp site for slackware, but if you wanting to build your own make your kernel and download the bare.i image and copy your kernel on to it then do lilo -R /mnt/floppy
Or something like that.
If your just needing one to get a system up and running the ones up on the speakup site should do you fine.
Tommy.