getting radio shows on satellite

Geoff Shang gshang10 at scu.edu.au
Sun Nov 12 00:54:04 EST 2000

Hi:

OK, this is a little out of the linux topic, but yeah satellites carry
radio as well as TV, and in the US in particular, there's still quite a bit
of analogue still being used (last I checked).  I don't know about any
controller software for linux (it might well exist), but I think the
software you can use will depend on what receiver you have.  I haven't had
much experience of these things (though I've read a lot), so I don't know
how powerful these programs can be.

There's a whole stack of stuff on the net about satellites and such.  I
learned all I know from the net. Would like a dish to pay with, shame about
the expense.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang10 at scu.edu.au>