telnet...

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Wed Nov 1 18:19:22 EST 2000

Another good one is Kermit for Windows -- called K95. It's a console app
under Windows, though, so you need to have ASAP to use it well. If you
have ASAP, it's fabulous. If you have Vocal-Eyes, it doesn't work at this
time so far as I know.

Also, K95 is not free.
 On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Victor Tsaran wrote:

> A good one is TeraTerm. Go to search engines and search for it, as I don't
> remember the URL.
> Best,
> VIc

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina at afb.net
(202) 408-8175
http://www.afb.org/gov.html

The invention of the printing press has been named the crowning achievment
of the past millenium. Yet, electronic publishing will soon eclipse it.
Read our White Paper: "Surpassing Gutenberg" available at:

	http://www.afb.org/ebook.html

Are you developing software? Make it accessible to blind computer users.
Read http://www.afb.org/technology/accessapp.html to learn how.