newer load_spk-0.8.tar.gz

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Tue May 30 20:16:42 EDT 2000

	Yes, but as speakup takes over /dev/dtlk for the doubletalk pc, I
can't simply use cat to do that. I was wondering if speakup's loadspk had
such a feature. All the doubletalk's manual covers is the dos batch file,
but it just sends the file in raw form to the doubletalk. That's what I'd
like to do with speakup.