newer load_spk-0.8.tar.gz

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Tue May 30 23:02:29 EDT 2000

Hi, Jacob!
I think, /usr/bin is better because some of the distribution, such as Redhat
and mandrake dropped /usr/loca/ as an option. Well, there are apps that
insist on installing themselves in /usr/local/, but RedHat by itself avoids
using that directory. I personally hardly see where the division occurs.
Regards,
Vic