Fw: successful serial installation of redhat 6.2 / i86

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Tue May 30 18:24:02 EDT 2000

I forwarded your forwarded message to a friend of mine who is using
another PC as a dumb terminal to a Linux box.  He is blind, but the only
synthesizer he possesses is an Echo GP believe it or not.  I am trying to
interest him in Speakup because he is an extremely talented C programmer.
If I can just talk him into buying a Doubletalk LT perhaps I will succeed.
Now we'll both have to bring ourselves up to speed on the arcana of kernel
and driver programming.

     Jim WB0TFK