apollo driver

Saqib Shaikh saqib at saqib-shaikh.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 30 08:09:36 EDT 2000

hi all,
jacob schmude kindly made me a boot disk with apollo 2 support
for slackware; i have lost his address. anyway, the disk appears
not to work.  i put in the boot floppy and it brings up a welcome
message and the boot prompt. i press enter at the boot promtp as
instructed. then, the floppy drive wirs for a little while, but does not
click as normal if you know what i mean. this is as if the disk is
rotating but no data is being read. this goes on for up to an hour. all
this time there is no speach. my apollo is plugged into com1 under
dos, there is just no response! anyone know where the problem
may lie? regards, saqib shaikh

Looking for cheap music? Try:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=m

Looking for cheap software? Try:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=sw

Looking for cheap magazines? Try:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=ma

Want to find great bargains on books? Try:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=b

Trying to find the ideal gift for a friend? Look at:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=g

Fancy getting a custom poster made? Go to:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=p

Trying to find that book that has gone out of print? Pay a visit to:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=oop

Interested in looking at the best books, music and software of the century? Browse to:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=mi

If you want to find books, music, software, magazines and much more for great prices on the internet, then make this your first
 stop:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=h

Looking for a book? Try:
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1349732&siteid=29120644&bfpage=s