syslinux

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun May 28 20:17:45 EDT 2000

Actually, I changed the line from 1 to 0 because I needed ttyS0 and not
ttyS1. I redownload the 6.2 images and give them a try.
Also, several of us should write to RedHat asking for text-only printer
setup utility because it seems as though they have only printtool for X
interface and nothing similar to that in the shell prompt.
Regards,
Vic