I need assistance

Matthew Janusauskas matthewj at core.com
Sun May 28 13:09:30 EDT 2000

Hi list,

I'd sure appreciate anyone who could help me get zipspeak working with
speakup and my DecTalk Express.  I've tried severlal things and after about
five minutes of system boot messages beeing read it gets to the login prompt
and locks up hard.  Jacab Schmood sent me a kernel with version 07 of the
DecTalk driver and speakup but the same result.  Can anyone help?

Thanks so much

-Matthew J